Peer Pressure

“I love working with you, Professor!” she pecked me on the cheek and pumped her shotgun.
 

I blushed. The saucepan dropped. The creature was splayed between the wall and toilet. 

There was a crash from somewhere. We both started, bumping shoulders in the doorway.

“You first. You’ve got the gun.” I decided. She went but was followed by what looked like a coed. I chocked it in the ribs as it passed me. It dropped its camouflage and yelped. She blasted it, sending tentacles everywhere.

I headed to the quad for air. A passel of blank-eyed students silently approached. More creatures surely.  

I took to the side path as a white van suddenly barreled down on me. I dove to the side and it struck a tree sending the driver flying.

I grabbed his collar and smashed him with the pan. Not a creature. Professor Shackleton, of course, my nemesis.

Comments